We care about our community
Since 1929 H & H Pharmacy has been serving residents of Chincoteague Island and Accomack County. Wether you are a life-long resident, recently moved to the area or are just visiting. We look forward to serving your healthcare needs.
• 1929- H & H Pharmacy was founded by Hinnant and Henderson in the Downtown Historic Chincoteague downtown area
• 1931- Henderson left the partnership and Hinnant remained sole owner/operator
• 1970- H & H pharmacy was purchased by James A Bott Jr (1964 Hampden-Sydney, 1967 Temple University).
• 1974- B.K. Hornsby (MCV/VCU, original owner of Atlantic Pharmacy) became a partner with James A Bott Jr.
• 1983- H & H Pharmacy moved to its new 3,500 square foot location on Maddox Blvd
• 1994- B.K. Hornsby retired from the practice of pharmacy
• 1996- Chris Bott (1993 University of Virginia,1996 Graduate of MCV/VCU, son of James) returned to Chincoteague Island and joined James A Bott Jr.
• 1998- Complete remodeling of Maddox Blvd. location
• 2001- 1,000 square foot Gift addition complete
• 2005- Christopher Deitch (2000 University of Virginia, 2003 Graduate of MCV/VCU) joins H & H Pharmacy
• 2006- Decision made to expand with an additional location in Oak Hall, VA
• 2007- Oak Hall location opens
• 2014 - Exterior remodeling of Chincoteague Island location
• 2016 - H & H Pharmacy begins Prescribe Wellness program to better foster medication adherence and medical outcomes
2021 H & H Pharmacy upgrade pharmacy computer system to better serve patient care needs
Providing you with the best pharmacist for the best care
Chris Bott, Rph.
Chincoteague Island Location
Chris Deitch, PharmD
Oak Hall Location
Lucy Tubandt, Rph.
Chincoteague Island and Oak Hall