H & H Pharmacy is a full service pharmacy serving the residents' of Chincoteague Island and Accomack county. Wether you are a life-long resident, recently relocated here, or first-time visitor, we look forward to providing your health-care needs.
- 1929- H & H Pharmacy was founded by Hinnant and Henderson in the Downtown Historic Chincoteague downtown area
- 1931- Henderson left the partnership and Hinnant remained sole owner/operator
- 1970- H & H pharmacy was purchased by James A Bott Jr (1964 Hampden-Sydney, 1967 Temple University).
- 1974- B.K. Hornsby (MCV/VCU, original owner of Atlantic Pharmacy) became a partner with James A Bott Jr.
- 1983- H & H Pharmacy moved to its new 3,500 square foot location on Maddox Blvd
- 1994- B.K. Hornsby retired from the practice of pharmacy
- 1996- Chris Bott (1993 University of Virginia,1996 Graduate of MCV/VCU, son of James) returned to Chincoteague Island and joined James A Bott Jr.
- 1998- Complete remodeling of Maddox Blvd. location
- 2001- 1,000 square foot Gift addition complete
- 2005- Christopher Deitch (2000 University of Virginia, 2003 Graduate of MCV/VCU) joins H & H Pharmacy
- 2006- Decision made to expand with an additional location in Oak Hall, VA
- 2007- Oak Hall location opens
- 2009 - Chincoteague Island location-Fully Medicare accredited
- 2012 - H & H Pharmacy becomes accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- 2013 - H & H Pharmacy on Chincoteague Island adds photo kiosk
- 2014 - H & H Pharmacy on Chincoteague Island renews Medicare accreditation
- 2014 - Exterior remodeling of Chincoteague Island location
- 2016 - H & H Pharmacy begins Prescribe Wellness program to better foster medication adherence and medical outcomes